Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide

+4
TheGreenPotato
AgentSoup
KROMExRainbow
issacar
8 posters

Go down

WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Empty WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide

Post by issacar Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi everyone! I was hoping to compile a list of places where people seem to get stuck and give simple directions that give as little plot away as possible.

Before 1st badge:
-Where is that guy Oak told me to look for? He's in a building on the SW side of Zarivar town. There is no need to go into Naragex Forest or Superior City.  WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  0f5ec283-fc8d-4a8c-9105-2418a13672f5_zpsc84f7f45

After First Badge:
-Where do I get HM Strength? You need to talk to the man in the poke fan club building who is selling it for "a million bucks." You also need to talk to the people in the building to the left of the fan club. They will inform you that little Drowzee is on a playdate.
  WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  468104cb-cc0f-42ac-b9b8-60b381d795ba_zps2015099a
You can then return to Naragex Forest and talk to the Hypno who will help take care of your situation (let's just not ask how).

After Second Badge:
-Why isn't this stupid pokegear moving? You should really update to the latest patch.
-How do I get cut? Where is my rival who stole it? How do I get into the Pokehadron collider? You need to go north. You'll meet some people, they'll send you elsewhere then you'll come back. You'll go north and think that the way is impassible. However, there is a funny looking section of rock that you can climb up.WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture004_zpsb2eef48b 
This will lead to the advancement of the plot (beware a boss battle is ahead).

After Third Badge:
-Have you gone to your secret base at the NE corner of Agassiz? You really should.

After Fourth Badge:
-Where do I go? Where is surf? Cool your jets, no surf yet. Remember that cave mouth that was barely visible through the sandstorm at the SW corner of Agassiz?
  WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  6afad880-abdc-43ca-a32a-dcfc987969d8_zpsdc79a5d1
That's the place you need to go to now.
-BTW it's really easy to completely bypass Turkana Town and just head straight to Kivu, so try not to forget about it.

After Fifth Badge:
-Ok, now where do I get surf? Head down the stairs to the beach (by the mart).WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Fca97786-9dce-4566-a0c1-8cf13183a0f3_zps549c8626
If this doesn't trigger a battle then try talking to Graham (the gym leader in Kivu) again and then going back.
-BTW before you leave Kivu Town you should visit the Ranger Club Building (at the south of town)WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  34d3ad77-bf55-49d1-8ef8-e049683d07ef_zps0386dee9 
one of the rangers there will give you the HM Fly!WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture007_zpse5905d6d

After Sixth Badge:
-Not sure where to go in the Asgard base? First off, when you get here be sure to interact with these computers. This will activate the masterball so that you can find it later.WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture011_zpsf9610c1c
-Soon you'll come to three stair cases. This one (pictured below) will lead to the boss fight.WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture008_zpsfc485a1e
This one (pictured below) will lead to the masterball.
WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture010_zps21984480
And finally the one in the middle (pictured below) will get you out of the base. WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture009_zps37726c01
-Already defeated Freyja and wondering what to do next? Go to Mt Press; it will be open to you now. First, though, you'll need to get HM Waterfall (if you haven't already). It's conveniently located in Treader Town in this house just west of the Mart
  WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Capture002_zps6c2915f5
Inside will be a silly old man chasing around his Wingull; he'll give you the HM.

Mt Press will be a long road, though, so bring lots of repels. There will also be a legendary encounter at the end, so bring lots of ultra balls too!

Ok, that's all the time I've got for now. Hopefully this can be a one-stop shop for people playing through for the first time. Also, if we redirect reddit posts here we can funnel some more traffic towards the forums. I'll try to add more to this list when I get a chance! 
Edit: Thanks to the comments for helpful suggestions, they are very much appreciated!

Last edited by issacar on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Content (pictures!!))
issacar
issacar
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 7
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide  Empty Re: WHERE DO I GO?!?!? A Simple Guide

Post by KROMExRainbow Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 pm

This is a really cool idea man! If there's one thing I could suggest adding, it would be pictures. Maybe try to have a little picture tutorial for each step or something?

Anyway, cool idea and a decent amount of info! Good job.
KROMExRainbow
KROMExRainbow
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Pokédollars : 64

https://pokemonzetaomicron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentSoup Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:00 am

Is Fly available yet? I've seen a few people mentioning using Fly, but have no idea where to find it. I'm currently on my way up to fight Odin, and slightly wary because I couldn't find the master ball in the asgard base.
AgentSoup
AgentSoup
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by KROMExRainbow Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 am

Fly is currently in the game, however I can't remember where it's located. I just thought I'd put your mind at ease by letting you know fly is available.
KROMExRainbow
KROMExRainbow
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreenPotato Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:22 am

You receive Fly from the Ranger's Club where a guy asks if you're a ranger. You just say yes cos he says he's gullible and you receive Fly!

TheGreenPotato
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentSoup Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 am

Ahaha, oh man, I don't even know if I've been to the ranger clubhouse.. Well, time to search, I suppose, while trying to level this Grasslax xD
AgentSoup
AgentSoup
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FlirtyF Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 am

Ranger club is in Kivu town.

FlirtyF
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Craig131 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 am

Great guide! It's gonna be nice to link people here instead of answering the same repetitive questions about where to go next. I'm usually tempted to say "talk to everyone and explore everywhere" but this is much more helpful.
Craig131
Craig131
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 39
Experience : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kinryu13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:57 pm

KROME was right, the pictures make it look even better and even make it feel more professional. I'd just say edit and play with text a bit so none of the awkward positioning like it is now. Press enter before inputting the image, and maybe a few line breaks (enters) between each "After x badge," also maybe bold that part and increase the size of that text to make those parts easier to spot.
Great and very helpful text and pictures, though! Nice job!
kinryu13
kinryu13
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 94
Experience : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by KROMExRainbow Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 pm

I suggest adding Cut and Waterfall into the main post, it'd help more people.
KROMExRainbow
KROMExRainbow
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by fogged2 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Might be tedious for some, but I find talking to every single NPC and spamming the use function in ever single inconspicuous area will keep you ahead of the game. Wink
fogged2
fogged2
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 4

http://fogged2.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down