Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining mini game causes my computer to lag ridiculously to the point of having to force shutdown.

2 posters

Go down

Mining mini game causes my computer to lag ridiculously to the point of having to force shutdown. Empty Mining mini game causes my computer to lag ridiculously to the point of having to force shutdown.

Post by Detrax Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 pm

im playing pokemon omicron version 1.4.9 and when i try to play the mining minigame it lags my pc to the point where i cant even move my mouse and i cant ctrl+alt+del or anything so i have to force shutdown this only happens in the mining minigame the rest of the game runs smoothly. when i examine this in task manager by opening it first and then doing the mining minigame i can see the pokemon omicron program is using %50 of my cpu and quickly rising to the point of mega lag. does anyone know to fix this i need to do the mining minigame to get a heartshard.

Detrax
Level 5

Pokédollars : 2
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Mining mini game causes my computer to lag ridiculously to the point of having to force shutdown. Empty Re: Mining mini game causes my computer to lag ridiculously to the point of having to force shutdown.

Post by Coldyoyoable Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Do you have any addons?
Coldyoyoable
Coldyoyoable
Level 5

Pokédollars : 3
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down