Omicron bugs that crash the game and require the Task Manager to Close

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Omicron bugs that crash the game and require the Task Manager to Close

Post by dydianvami on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:05 pm

To my knowledge, there are 3 places in the Omicron game that crashes the game making it completely unresponsive.

Two of these bugs aren't as important to fix because they are not crucial to the progress of the game but the third really needs to be fixed as it is crucial to the progress of the game.

The first bug occurs when I am playing slots at the Game Corner in Treader town. I am able to play the slots and stop each reel but after I stop the third wheel the game crashes. None of the controls work and the exit button for the game window is unresponsive.

The second bug occurs when I am attempting to dig for the heart scale in route 309. I am able to approach the wall behind the hiker and initiate the text sequence that states that there is "something is glittering in the depths. Dig?" but then the game crashes and none of the controls or the exit button for the game window are responsive.

The third and MOST IMPORTANT BUG that NEEDS to be fixed occurs at Mt. Press when I am about to battle Victini. I know some others have posted about this but I didn't see a solution so I'll post it again. After beating the Zeus, I am given the opportunity to capture Victini. I am able to initiate the text sequence where Victini basically says its name and then the game crashes. I've tried refusing to catch Victini but then I just get text sequence saying that if I don't catch it then Zeus will which is really fine by me but... I am still unable to leave so I've just but stuck there. Is there a patch or something that might fix this problem?

dydianvami
Level 5

Pok├ędollars : 1
Experience : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top