How do i cheat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do i cheat?

Post by TheFlyinSquid on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 pm

I forgot to save my game and then closed out after a very long play session is there any way to cheat my pokemon back into the game?

TheFlyinSquid
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1
Experience : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do i cheat?

Post by silverwind on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:00 pm

it won't be easy, but it should be possible to cheat. this game was made with RPG Maker XP. games made with it are easy to hack, unless the creator encrypts it in a special way. you can download the program, and use it to open the game and edit maps, items, etc- but sadly not the save file itself. you can probably make the game start at a certain town, with a party of lv.50 pokemon.
anyway, I can send you my save file, if you wish. I'm at the last town before the elite four, with lv.70 pokemon.

silverwind
Level 5

Pokédollars : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Download

Post by IDrak on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:34 am

silverwind wrote:it won't be easy, but it should be possible to cheat. this game was made with RPG Maker XP. games made with it are easy to hack, unless the creator encrypts it in a special way. you can download the program, and use it to open the game and edit maps, items, etc- but sadly not the save file itself. you can probably make the game start at a certain town, with a party of lv.50 pokemon.
anyway, I can send you my save file, if you wish. I'm at the last town before the elite four, with lv.70 pokemon.

Can you send me your save file with lvl.70 pokemons? Thanks.

IDrak
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do i cheat?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: