Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.

2 posters

Go down

[BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.  Empty [BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.

Post by Andy123W Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello all,
recently I downloaded Pokemon Omicron for windows running on patch 1.4.9. After quickly checking the forums posts I didn't find this anywhere so I thought I would bring it up. The glitch is either with the move "False Swipe" or the pokemon "Scyther". Whenever I go into battle I weaken the pokemon normally until the very end where the opposing pokemon will stay at what appears to be 1Hp no matter how many times I hit it.

It may also be noteworthy to mention that the moves when it is at 1Hp will always be critical for me attacking the other pokemon although no damage will be done. I also have the extra battler and sprites packs, I'm not sure if this effects any fixes you might make.

Hopefully you can find this fix, it would be great for me as I am struggling to level up with this pokemon. If you have any more questions or want to me test other scenarios I can do that for you, I understand you must be busy.

[EDIT] Also, after getting the pokemon down to 1Hp, I can switch to another pokemon and finish it off normally.

Thanks, Andy

Last edited by Andy123W on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra information.)

Andy123W
Level 5

Pokédollars : 2
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

[BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.  Empty Re: [BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.

Post by SinnohPlayz Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 pm

False Swipe leaves the pokemon on 1 HP... Its supposed to be like that.

SinnohPlayz
Level 5

Pokédollars : 3

Back to top Go down

[BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.  Empty Re: [BUG] Scyther or "False Swipe" not able to kill opponent, stuck at 1Hp.

Post by Andy123W Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 am

SinnohPlayz wrote:False Swipe leaves the pokemon on 1 HP... Its supposed to be like that.
Now I feel stupid. But thanks for replying and letting me know!

Andy123W
Level 5

Pokédollars : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down