Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide)

+4
TheGreenPotato
Halo99Elite
thesuzerain
Craig131
8 posters

Go down

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Empty Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide)

Post by Craig131 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:49 pm

This guide is a work in progress. Eventually it will show exactly where every Ancient Tome is located in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron.

Feel free to help me locate all of them!

The Quest Begins...

In Ladoga Town, enter the house above the Pokecenter. Here you will meet a rare book collector who needs your help to find twelve books scattered across the region. These books are called Ancient Tomes and they can be found inside furniture in normal houses. One book is hidden in each gym town.

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) RBj0xVB

The Search Begins in Fianga City

In the bottom-right corner of Fianga City there is a green-roofed house. Inside this house there is a painting on the back wall that contains the first Ancient Tome!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) BQqnfsl

Onega Town

In the Southern-most part of Onega Town there is a blue-roofed house with a bald man standing out front. Upon entering this house a message will pop up saying, "This house is oddly empty... It gives off a strange chill...". In the potted plant against the right wall lies the second Ancient Tome!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) WTZyf25

Superior City

The Western-most house of Superior City is where the IV Changer lives. Enter his house and look at the potted plant along the left wall, this is where you can find Tome number three!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) RmuGZ4z

Agassiz Town

Find the Southern-most, red-roofed house in Agassiz Town. Enter it and check out the television against the back wall. Hidden inside is the fourth Tome!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) V0Qx06I

Kivu Town

In Kivu Town, find the red-roofed house directly above the Rangers Club. Once inside, search the bookshelf and you will find the fifth Ancient Tome!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) BUMYoUz

Treader Town

In Treader Town, go into the house located directly above the Pokemart. Talk to the woman in the upper left corner of the house and she will move, allowing you to check the sink. Here you will find the sixth Ancient Tome!
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) IUDAsyF

Let's get this list complete! If you can find any more Tomes, post their location here Very Happy

Last edited by Craig131 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Wording.)
Craig131
Craig131
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 39
Experience : 2

Back to top Go down

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Empty Re: Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide)

Post by thesuzerain Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 pm

There is one in every Gym town! You're still missing 1 Wink

thesuzerain
Developer
Developer

Pokédollars : 22

Back to top Go down

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Empty Re: Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide)

Post by Halo99Elite Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) 112

Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) 210

I did get one from there, you have to talk to the women and she will move Treader Town btw
Halo99Elite
Halo99Elite
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 58
Experience : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Craig131 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Nice, Thanks guys! Now I can't remember for the life of me where the guy is who gives the reward for finding them... Can someone help me find him please? Razz

Edit: Nevermind I found him.. I feel dumb now.
Craig131
Craig131
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreenPotato Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 pm

I believe he's in Treader Town.

TheGreenPotato
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 22
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by kinryu13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 am

Great guide! I would just consider adding in a picture of where the guy who rewards you for them is. Else-wise, though, good job!
kinryu13
kinryu13
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 94
Experience : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Craig131 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks man Smile Good thinking, I will add a picture of the reward guy soon.
Craig131
Craig131
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentSoup Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:04 pm

So, if one is found in each gym town, then there are 4 left. One in each of the sigil hall towns? Or are halls in some of the gym towns?
AgentSoup
AgentSoup
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by vraven_b Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

There's one in Blackfist city where the spinner's club is near the center of the town. The tome is in the 'window'.

vraven_b
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 am

There is one in Caspian City at the top left of the map,
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Book13

qwertylp
Level 10

Pokédollars : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 pm

There is one on the 2# house of Dojran City
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Books10

qwertylp
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 pm

In Maggiore CityLocations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Books110

qwertylp
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:37 pm

In Skadar City
Locations of the Ancient Tome books in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. (Picture Guide) Books210

qwertylp
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:55 pm

btw i have a bug when i try to claim my reward, the guy only says "you found one" but when i do it 12 times he keeps saying that :$

qwertylp
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertylp Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 pm

I forgot a last book in Constance City, the reward is an item that allows you to catch Regigigas

qwertylp
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down