Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server help

4 posters

Go down

server help Empty server help

Post by idkwhatimdoinwiththis Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi im new to the forums and theres probably another post about this with the fix with it as well but i cant find it. So i just downloaded pokemon zeta last month in august and have got to fianga city`s wirless trade center. I read on another site that you just go to the lady at the counter on the left and she say a couple things the you register like an account or something. Well i talk to her and the screen went black and in a white box it asked "Connect to the server?" with a yes or no option box, of course i pressed yes but nothing happened so i waited a minute then it says "Script is taking too long" then crashes the game with an error msg saying "Script hung" whats worse is when i open the game it goes to the lady at the desk saying saved the game and asks about the server and the same prob happens when i hit yes or even no im literally stuck on an endless loop . Anybody have a soloution to this?

idkwhatimdoinwiththis
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

server help Empty Re: server help

Post by Freejack Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:37 am

I have the exact same problem, everytime i start the game i am in front of that lady, it says that the game is saved it asks to go online and freezes. Some help maybe on that?

Freejack
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Agafee Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello,
I am experiencing similar issue, game just asks to connect to server and then returns problem with connection and no registration is mentioned anywhere. How to cope with this problem? Is it code fault or registering procedure is just cryptic?

Thanks for help!

Agafee
Level 5

Pokédollars : 5
Experience : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Warien Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 am

Download the latest patch and check it out
its ver 1.4.10
Warien
Warien