Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu!

3 posters

Go down

Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu! Empty Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu!

Post by kinryu13 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm kinryu13, but you can call me "The Golden Dragon of Awesomeness Who Outshone the Sun and Stars and Wrought Day from the Night Sky"! Or just kinryu works. I've been following Zeta and Omicron for quite some time, and I've adored the games so far, bugs and all. I want to do whatever I can here to help make everyone's experience of these games as great as possible. So let's all get this ball rolling, guys! Very Happy:
kinryu13
kinryu13
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 94
Experience : 4

Back to top Go down

Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu! Empty Re: Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu!

Post by BroiledMoss Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, guy with an unreasonably long title! Hope you have a good time here, and thanks for enjoying these games!
BroiledMoss
BroiledMoss
Developer
Developer

Pokédollars : 21
Experience : 1

Back to top Go down

Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu! Empty Re: Holy *insert introductory statement here*, Batman, it's Kinryu!

Post by Craig131 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Hey kinryu, welcome! I'm happy to see another long-time follower of this project here Smile
Craig131
Craig131
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 39
Experience : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum