Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam.

4 posters

Go down

I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam. Empty I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam.

Post by A_Good_Samaritan Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:37 pm

I enjoy reading, making list, and helping people find things. I hope to be a useful addition to these forums. I am currently doing a write up of what makes Pokemon Zeta and Omicron stand out from other pokemon games. How are you doing today and what is your favorite book ?

A_Good_Samaritan

Pokédollars : 10
Experience : 3

Back to top Go down

I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam. Empty Re: I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam.

Post by BroiledMoss Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Great for you to be here! From what I've seen on the sub, you really do live up to your name!
BroiledMoss
BroiledMoss
Developer
Developer

Pokédollars : 21
Experience : 1

Back to top Go down

I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam. Empty Re: I am delighted to make your acquaintance. Call me Sammy or Sam.

Post by KROMExRainbow Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm doing well today! Currently watching a Wind Waker HD stream (it was released like 30 minutes ago). My favourite book is...that's a tough one. I really enjoy the first Runescape book. Excuse the fact it's Runescape, it's actually quite good.
KROMExRainbow
KROMExRainbow
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Pokédollars : 64
Experience : 0

https://pokemonzetaomicron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kinryu13 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Is it Cosmo's stream? Because I'm watching that right now, too. I'm doing well today, and my favorite book? That's quite a difficult question, actually... Um... Possibly the Aeneid in original Latin, honestly. I adore the language, and Vergil has tons of interesting wordplay. Don't judge me...
kinryu13
kinryu13
Tester
Tester

Pokédollars : 94
Experience : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Good_Samaritan Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:11 am

BroiledMoss wrote:Great for you to be here! From what I've seen on the sub, you really do live up to your name!
Thank you.

KROMExRainbow wrote:I'm doing well today! Currently watching a Wind Waker HD stream (it was released like 30 minutes ago). My favourite book is...that's a tough one. I really enjoy the first Runescape book. Excuse the fact it's Runescape, it's actually quite good.
I need to pick up those books they look to be very much in my interest range.

kinryu13 wrote:Is it Cosmo's stream? Because I'm watching that right now, too. I'm doing well today, and my favorite book? That's quite a difficult question, actually... Um... Possibly the Aeneid in original Latin, honestly. I adore the language, and Vergil has tons of interesting wordplay. Don't judge me...
I went and found a translated copy and have read the preface so far. It sounds like it is going to be interesting thanks for this. I like knowing that you read Latin that is cool.

A_Good_Samaritan

Pokédollars : 10
Experience : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum