Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs and Minor Annoyances

Go down

Bugs and Minor Annoyances Empty Bugs and Minor Annoyances

Post by zzzgaarazzz Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

I've been playing Pokemon Omicron (1.4.7) for almost a week now I've beaten the Elite Four and I am now about to get the second Sigil. The electric type hall is too scary for my current team and I'll need to grind a little if I am to survive it without losing any friends. But since I don't like grinding I decided to take the time to report some bugs.

This is a compilation of all the bugs that I have noticed so far:
1.Bike in Tall Grass
I know from the lore that the bike isn't supposed to work in tall grass, but being able to step in the Tile and the being stuck there with no warning message can catch you off guard. I'd be good if we are not allowed to step in a Tall Grass tile at all while riding, or at least be given some input.

2.Follower still visible in places it shouldn't
Bugs and Minor Annoyances ZTyBauhBugs and Minor Annoyances 4yO0xJc
Till now I've found this to happen while diving, when healing your pokemon and in the first Gym where it really ruins the puzzle!

3.Amaura doesn't have an outworld sprite:

4.Choice Message while switching out:
It's not that big of a deal since the switch out proceeds normally but it feels strange.
(sorry for the long video, I used youtube edit but it is slow to update, if it starts outside of battle please skip to ~1:10)

5.Me First just fails:
This is Athena's Stantler in route 321. I don't have a pokemon with me first to check it myself but she used it at least four times with no effect. My pokemon was way slower.

0.Move Selection:
Bugs and Minor Annoyances RmHuWOB
Okay, this is not a real bug, but it is annoying some times. The way selected move is highlighted can make it hard to figure out like in this case. Selected ghost type move is almost the same color as non-selected Psychic move!

Sorry for the long post, but I thought that it's better to make a full list than post each one seperately.

zzzgaarazzz
Level 5

Pokédollars : 3
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Bugs and Minor Annoyances Empty Re: Bugs and Minor Annoyances

Post by zzzgaarazzz Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

I've now noticed that there is a new version that has already fixed at least one of these problems (diving follower)
Sorry for not failing to notice the update. This game is the only reason I have ever been to reddit.

zzzgaarazzz
Level 5

Pokédollars : 3
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down