Pokemon Zeta/Omicron Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!!

2 posters

Go down

(FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!! Empty (FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!!

Post by Shax Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 pm

I can't find these starters, and I can't catch Lapras.

I can get most of the other starters, except Mudkip, or whatever is catchable in zeta (possibly omicron if my brother is generous) up to the 8th gym. I can include their evolution items if they have one, or whatever. I can also include dream orbs if that's what you want. Message me here, or follow me on twitter @ZacCanTweet and I'll follow back, we can message easier that way! Very Happy

P.S. Does anyone know when battling is going to be a thing? My 6 IV Ditto needs a workout.
Shax
Shax
Level 10

Pokédollars : 10
Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

(FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!! Empty Re: (FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!!

Post by Shax Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Update***
I have found Lapras and Greninja, so unless you have shiny/perfect iv ones, I'm good. Also, I made it to the first sigil hall, so I can now catch anything up to there, probably onward by the time you read this, so don't be afraid to ask! I don't really use any legendaries, except Darkrai and Mewtwo, so they could possibly be up for trade too? Hit me with offers!
Shax
Shax
Level 10

Back to top Go down

(FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!! Empty Re: (FROAKIE/FENNEKIN/CHESPIN/CHARMANDER/CHIMCHAR/LAPRAS) Wanted!!!

Post by KisuoX Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:44 pm

I have a chimchar from secret base. Wanna trade for a noibat?

KisuoX
Level 5

Pokédollars : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

I actually caught Infernape... Sorry. And I pretty much gave up on this game with Alpha Sapphire and Insurgence both out already.
Shax
Shax
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down